The media has carried out a great job for us to sell and the attractiveness of the benefits of buying “new,” improved “,” unique “goods, etc.. But we will collectively own as we do not all live completely in existing goods – if we simply reuse them several times!
* Garage Sale: Shop, a garage sale – it is a great way to reuse goods.
* Reusable: Switch to reusable packaging used for goods: food containers and beverage cups, plates, pens, razors, diapers, sanitary napkins, bags, etc.
* Donations: donation (and bought used):
or issues – clothing, furniture, dishes, books, sports equipment, magazines, appliances, electronics, costumes, wedding wear, etc. (Charity)
o Women’s attire (Dress for Success)
or Pc Accessories
cellphones, cameras, MP3 players and iPods, laptops, PDAs (recycling, charities)
or cell phones and ink cartridges (recycled deal -.. re Income Support Childhood Cancer Cure organization theme Completely totally free Shipping An additional location to donate cell phones are great). If you want to start your own recycling program, see wireless recycling. Discover how to erase cell phone information with the information with out gum.
No making material (for businesses that specialize in selling equipment used). 1 of the organization: Habitat for Humanity
or goggles (the Lions Club, For-Eyes, Pearle and LensCrafters)
or extra hangers (to your local dry cleaning)
or art supplies (schools or cultural organizations)
or unwanted in a box / bag / canned foods (in shelters, food banks or soup kitchens)
* Buy / Sell items used: Buy and sell your items on sites such as:
or thrift store
or Amazon (look for reconditioned item particular)
o Advertisements in local newspapers
o The exchange of local content sites (search in your region)
or garage sale (your search region “for sale”&gt “garage sale” of
o The use of refurbished PCs (see the web website of your pc manufacturer or Amazon)
o The furniture store used (search in your region)
or lots of shops (search in your region)
World of recycling or facilitating the buy and sale of goods used (house and function)
* Cycle: Cycle Network offers a community tool for giving and receiving totally free stuff.
* Excerpts: thingloop facilitates the sharing of our business with each other.
* Throwplace: Throwplace.com you list items on-line that you want to nonprofit organizations, corporations or individuals.
* Community Swap: Organize a community swap program (ie, designate a location where individuals can leave unwanted items for other people to use).
* Packing Peanuts return to a local packaging, shipping or travel stores.
* Wash and reuse plastic bags: The bag full dryer or washing machine.
* Property Purchase: Buy goods that will last and take care of her.
* Teach Thrift: Teach your kids the value of savings (efficient management of money and other resources in the economy, frugality).
* Thrifty Printing: Use both sides of each sheet of paper – a note taking or printing documents from your pc (at house or at function). Create a notebook used by stapling paper together.
Reuseable * Kitchen: Instead of buying these items new, save and reuse every thing: paper bags, rubber bands, twisting, boxes and packaging supplies. Reuse your plastic bags for dry-bag practice.
* Library: Take your book from your local library or used bookstore. The library also has a number of times a great location for finding magazines, CDs, books and video cassettes.
* Share with neighbors: Get involved with neighbors rarely purchase the goods used, such as lawn mowers, ladders, etc.
* Refurbished Computers: Purchasing refurbished computers in much less
* Battery: Buy rechargeable batteries and a battery charger (some battery chargers to recharge the batteries on a normal basis). battery chargers for solar energy are obtainable on-line.
* College of Reusable Dump and Run is a nonprofit organization that organizes the collection of castoff items for college students in the spring, so they can sell the foreign students in the fall. Proceeds benefit non-profit.